Best Sellers Summit 2020
Join Ron Douglas and Alice Seba for our 4th Annual Best Sellers Summit, a 4-day online event designed to help you grow your audience, command authority and sell more books and information products. Our line-up of A-list guest speakers will help you ensure 2020 is your best year yet.
We’re doing things a bit differently this year and attending the event will be by donation with ticket profits going to the Emergency Startup Relief Fund to help support entrepreneurs in need.
Spaces are LIMITED and registration begins at Noon Eastern on April 20. Event starts April 28 at Noon Eastern.
Register Go Here
Here are just some of things that are going to be taught during the 3-day virtual summit:
- How to avoid the 7 common problems most authors have when publishing and selling your book.
- The simple way to write books that will build your business like crazy
- Must-know secrets about info-product and ebook publishing from a top expert at ClickBank
- The often overlooked importance of “keywords” in your marketing strategy and how you can use keywords to attract more quality buyers.
- Creating an easy to set up automated system to sell more books.
- Don’t just rely on book royalties…find out the 4 exact steps for attracting higher paying clients through a well-crafted book
- How to turn what you already know into an income, without having to be an expert…using a method you’ve probably never heard about.
- Sell more books with Pinterest…yes Pinterest! You’ll find out how one of our speakers drove over 168K free clicks to a book listing with just one graphic on Pinterest.
- How to turn your website into an instant revenue source…if you can publish content, you can do this.
- The specific and simple email writing formula you need to increase your income
- 7 easy ways to get more readers and sell more books
- How to use your writing skills (or leverage the skills of others) to create products your customers can’t wait to keep buying over and over again
- Why children’s books are the quickest and easiest to put together and often the most lucrative…and learn the precise steps you need to cash in on this too.
- How to get FREE advertising for your books and products.