Introducing “The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan”
Just launched and has already made it to #1 in hot new releases for authorship
It’s loaded with proven strategies, real-world examples, and fascinating interviews with successful authors who started from scratch just like you. In this content-rich book, you will learn how to:
- Identify profit opportunities from and around your book
- Set up a legitimate and professional author-publisher business
- Write your manuscript faster than you thought possible
- Avoid mistakes new authors make and get your book published the right way
- Enlist beta readers, get endorsements from well-known authors, and generate book reviews
- Launch your book into the world with as much buzz as possible
Whether you’re writing self-development, business, memoir,
how-to, spiritual, narrative, or other nonfiction book, this authoritative guide by experienced industry professionals will provide you with the solutions you need to achieve your publishing goals.
|Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is the founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com and NonfictionWritersConference.com, and a frequent speaker at writers’ conferences and events.
Karl W. Palachuk is the author of several books including Relax, Focus, Succeed. He is also a consultant to IT consultants and a frequent blogger at RelaxFocusSucceed.com and SmallBizThoughts.com.
Available on Amazon and other retailers September 26th 2018.
Book Details: http://bit.ly/NonfictionPublishingBook