Why do you need a focus?
It makes your writing direction clear.
Without a Focus:
- You’ll continually start new projects
- Not be able to decide what to work on
- Have multiple ideas with no direction
- get frustrated
- Make your family frustrated
- Fight depression, anxiety, and more
So pull together all those ideas you’ve had in the past while, pick the ones you are most passionate about and make a decision on one of those projects considering:
- Which one have you done the most research on
- Which one do you have the most knowledge or experience with
- What was your passion, your original reason, for starting it
Once you’ve made your decision stay focused on that and work through to get your project finished.
Pick up a FREE Book Brainstorming Planner at: www.BringOutThePotential.com