Many people see blogs as a great place to express their opinions.
Now let’s take that one step further and look at the many other benefits blogging has for authors or want to be authors.
7 Reasons For Authors to Blog
1.You develop a following. Your new content given on a regular basis gives your readers a reason to stay connected with you and your topic.
2. You create tentacles. Write content that engages people and brings them to your website. Make sure to include your share buttons to make it easy for people to spread your content around.
3. Earn better search engine results. Google and other search engines love fresh content to categorize. The more active and relevant your blogging is the higher ranking your search results.
4 Hone your craft. To become a good writer you need to be writing and what better way then to apply your craft with your weekly blogs.
5. Produce material for future books. At www.writerssecrets.com we have developed a 7 step processes for easily creating profitable eBook going from idea to blog posting to article, chapters, eBooks and on to profits.Get in Now and catch the prelaunch special. Go to http://writerssecrets.com
6. You will get to know your industry. You’ll want to position yourself as a resource for your topic which will make you always on the lookout for news, trends, and fresh ideas relatete to your subject matter. This makes you even more of an expert and a go to person!
7. You will create interaction and community with your readers. With blogging you can have a space for people to leave comments. Your blog posts are excellent for sharing on your Facebook page too to have people sharing it. ( you do have a Facebook page right! Follow Writers Secrets at http://www.facebook.com/Writerssecrets )