Get a year of insights and tips with Dr. Lant’s Extraordinary Online Writing Course
Writers Secrets Course
20 Writing Tips To Help You Master the Art Of Writing
Have all your writing supplies, reference books, everything you need to write handy.
Checklist of 7 things to make sure you have handy when preparing to write at: http://writerssecrets.com/ready-to-get-writing-then-oh-darn-i-need-my-checklist-of-what-writers-need/
3) Never take phone calls or other interruptions during your writing time.
4) Train yourself to take in all you’re experiencing for all information is valuable at some point.
5) Do some eavesdropping, listening to people’s conversations. This helps when writing to include conversations that sound like they came from real life!
6) As a travel writer know you are a symbol of where you have been and where you are going.
7) Start off on the right foot by taking an extraordinary writing course like Writers Secrets with Dr. Jeffrey Lant available at: http://writerssecrets.co
9) Key area of marketing — copywriting — must be mastered. Being able to select and present the words that get people to stop, pay attention to what you’re saying and then buy. 4 words that delivers copy that sells – You Get Benefit Now
10) Blogging tips – Blog about what you know, Write about specifics, no need for grammatical perfection, Keep posts short and to the point, Always, conclude your post with a Resource Box.
11) Secret to Power Writing – Reciting and Rewriting
Photo source via Mast Photos
14)Ask the obvious question.
With writing any bit of information is grist for the mill.
15) Train your mind – write on a piece of paper what you want to achieve in your writing and put it under your pillow. Your mind will work on it in the night. Upon waking write down what your mind is giving you.
15) To be a better copywriter, read great copy and nothing is better then Cash Copy available at http://writerssecrets.co/products/cash-copy
16) Write your ideas down ASAP. Keep little notepads handy to write your idea down when they are fresh. Keep one in your pocket, purse, counter, by your bed, coffee table, desk, car, EVERYWHERE! Never lose another idea again for you have them in writing!
18) Go, get your message and stories out to the world!
Your work doesn’t have to be used just for one thing. Re-purpose.
Your blog post could be recombined into articles.
Take your articles and combine them into new books,
Take fragments of your books and use them for posts or articles.
Those articles could be turned into podcasts.
Other things to look at for re-purposing is interviews you may have done, power points you created.
Get the idea?
20) Read your writing aloud for cadence, elegance and balance.
Each word has a value. Learn the art of moving people. When to push a word. When to pull it. When to let a word lie flat and when to take it up.
Here’s a good example for making your writing sing from Writers Write:
Pick up Dr. Jeffrey Lant’s new series called “In My Own Voice. Reading from My Collected Works” To hear an author fully versed in reading prose.